Morning News from India - May 1, 2018 Tweet01 May 2018
- Stock Fever Grips India, as Millions of New Investors Pile In (WSJ)
- Amazon’s Focus on India Sends Shivers Down Walmart’s Back (Motely Fool)
- Celebrating Flipkart hides disturbing truths about our internet economy (Economic Times)
So, the biggest story in one of the world’s biggest online markets is that two foreign businesses will fight for supremacy. Just as Indian-founded but foreign-funded Ola is competing with foreign company Uber.
- Car Sales April 2018: Automaker Start FY 2019 With Double-Digit Growth (NDTV Auto) - TTM
- Tata Motors’ Passenger Vehicle Sales Grew By 34 Per Cent In April 2018 (NDTV Auto) - TTM
Tata Motors today announced registering a growth of 34 per cent in passenger vehicle sales with 17,235 units as against 12,827 units sold during the same month last year.
- Right mix helps HCL Tech to pip Wipro, stay ahead in the game (Economic Times) - WIT